- 1 cup oatmeal flour (quick oats ground in food processor)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 scoops Performance Whey Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh organic blueberries or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place liners in muffin pan and lightly spray with organic baking spray.
In a large bowl, combine egg whites, yogurt, honey and vanilla extract.
In a second bowl, combine oatmeal flour, almond meal, PI’s Vanilla Bean Whey Protein Powder, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
Combine both bowls. Mix until smooth.
Fill each tin 3/4 of the way full with batter.
Sprinkle blueberries over each filled muffin tin. Do NOT push blueberries down into batter.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Yield: 12 muffins
Did you make this recipe? Tag us in a picture @performinspired
By Caila Rentz