Our bodies need protein to function properly and to maintain health. One of the ways we can add protein to our diets is with whey protein powder.
Whey is the liquid that separates from milk during the production of cheese. It has many benefits:
• It’s a high-quality protein.
• It contains all of the essential amino acids.
• It’s easily digestible.
• It promotes muscle growth.
• It may help lower blood pressure.
• It may help reduce inflammation in your body.
• It may help reduce the “bad” cholesterol in your body.
• It’s filling, so it may make it easier to lose weight.
These qualities make whey protein one of the best dietary sources of protein available. That’s why we created our delicious protein powder.
That’s why we want to share some awesome protein recipes made with our seasonal blueberry whey protein powder. Not only are these recipes good for you, but they are just plain good!
We encourage you to use them to curb your cravings for sweets and fuel your body the healthy way!
Why PI whey protein powder?
At Performance Inspired, we use only the finest ingredients. Our whey powder contains no aspartame or anything artificial—just good and wholesome ingredients! We start with 25g of clean whey. That’s more than most other companies! Then we include powerful digestive enzymes for rapid absorption into the body. In addition, we add fiber for digestive health and weight loss, plus BCAAs for lean muscle support and recovery.
When you use our whey protein, you know you are getting the highest-quality ingredients, because we know that you care about your body. We care too!
Our whey comes in four delicious flavors—chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and now our seasonal blueberry!
Smooth and delicious, say hello to one of the BEST protein shakes out there! This Blueberry Protein Shake Recipe is made with the best-in-class blueberry protein powder. Make this easy Performance Inspired Blueberry Protein Shake for breakfast or post-workout!
• 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
• 1/2 cup full fat Greek yogurt
• 1 scoop Performance Whey Blueberry Protein
• 3-4 ice cubes as needed for thicker texture
• 1 tsp raw honey (optional for added sweetness)
1. Put the almond milk in the blender first, followed by the ice. Depending on your blender settings, you will want to start on the chop mode to crush the ice.
2. Once your ice are chopped up, you can add the protein powder, yogurt, and raw honey (optional). Blend these ingredients up until the mixture is at the consistency that you like your shakes.
3. If for some reason your shake is too thick, you can add some more milk but do this little by little. If you find your shake isn’t sweet enough, you can add more honey or a sweetener of your choice.
4. Enjoy your Performance Inspired Blueberry Protein Shake.
We hope you enjoy this delicious shake! We can’t wait to hear what you think. Comment below or send us pics!
#blueberry #protein #shake #summer #performanceinspired #inspiredtobebetter