Vegan Protein Pancakes
Pancakes don’t have to be unhealthy! Check out these delicious vegan protein pancakes. Not only will they help you stay healthy, but they’ll help you ramp up your protein intake.
Vegan Protein Pancakes Ingredients:
- Mix all dry ingredients (flour, protein, and baking powder) in a bowl.
- Slowly add the water, mixing until it is a little lumpy and thick but easily poured.
- Let the pancake batter rest while you heat your pan on medium. Make sure you spray your pan with a little cooking spray.
- Once pan is heated, pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan for each pancake.
- When bubbles start to form, flip the pancake and allow it to cook to desired texture.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, nuts, or any healthy topping of your choice.
If you made this Vegan Protein Pancakes recipe, please feel free to tag us in a pic @PerformInspired.