Halloween Protein Recipes
Now that it’s officially October, it’s time to get baking those scary treats! These two Halloween Protein Recipes will diffidently put you in the Halloween mood.
Halloween Protein Pudding Dirt Cups
- 32 oz. of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops of any PI protein powder
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. of cocoa powder
- Oreos– crushed up, with the icing removed (you can save the icing and roll it up into warm eggs if you wish for the top, make it look gross!)
- Gummy Worms 2-4 per serving
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the Oreos and gummy worms, in a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until it’s smooth. This creates the pudding mixture.
- Layer half of the pudding mixture in the bottom of serving cups 6oz.
- Top the pudding with about 3/4 of the crushed Oreos.
- Add some more pudding.
- Top with the rest of the Oreos and worms.
Spider Protein Cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven is heating up, get your pan(s) ready. This recipe makes 12 cupcakes. If you are using a silicone baking pan, spray it with nonstick cooking spray. If you are using a regular tin pan, put your cupcake liners in.
- Put all dry ingredients (cake mix and protein powder) into a large bowl.
- Mix in the 3 eggs and ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk.
- Once your ingredients are mixed well, use a spoon to transfer the cupcake batter into the pan. Make sure to only fill about half way. Start on the lighter side and fill in at the end as needed, so you don’t run out of batter before you fill all 12.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Once your cupcake has cooled off, you can go ahead and add the icing of your choice and add the web with your black decorating icing and add the spider ring.