Are you craving something sweet? These easy-to-make Coconut-Beet Bliss Balls are the perfect treat anytime you want something that’s both sweet and healthful!
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, honey, or agave (or 2 tbsp water and stevia to taste)
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp of PI Better Beet Powder
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor (not by hand or they’ll fall apart).
- Once perfectly blended, roll into balls. (Side note: Coconut oil makes your skin soft, so rolling these balls by hand will give you nice soft hands.)
- Roll in shredded coconut if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for long-term storage.
- Once hardened, enjoy straight from the fridge!
Did you make this recipe? If so, please post a pic of your Coconut-Beet Bliss Balls on any social media platform and tag us @PerformInspired.