Performance Inspired Blueberry Protein Shake
Smooth and delicious, say hello to one of the BEST protein shakes out there! This Blueberry Vanilla Protein Shake Recipe is made with the best-in-class vanilla protein powder. Make this easy Performance Inspired Blueberry Protein Shake for breakfast or post-workout!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 1/2 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Performance Whey Protein Vanilla Bean (feel free to use our Diet & Energy Ripped Whey, Plant Based Protein, Mass Gainer, or Isolate Whey)
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3-4 ice cubes as needed for thicker texture
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional for added sweetness)
- Put the almond milk in the blender first, followed by the blueberries and ice. Depending on your blender settings, you will want to start on the chop mode to crush the ice and frozen blueberries up.
- Once your ice and blueberries are chopped up, you can add the protein powder, yogurt, and raw honey (optional). Blend these ingredients up until the mixture is at the consistency that you like your shakes.
- If for some reason your shake is too thick, you can add some more milk but do this little by little. If you find your shake isn’t sweet enough, you can add more honey or a sweetener of your choice.
- Enjoy your Performance Inspired Blueberry Protein Shake.
Please feel free to tag your blueberry protein shake on social media—@performinspired
Have your own PI Protein Shake recipe? Comment below. We would love to hear from you!
Thanks and Stay Inspired!