The holiday season is here, and we know that you are excited to begin your Christmas cookie-making tradition. But we also know that health is your utmost priority. So how do you feed your cravings for cookies by balancing that with healthy eating? We’ve got you covered! PI has two Christmas cookie recipes that will have you running back to the kitchen for more!
The Strong Gingerbread Man Cookie
Who says gingerbread men have to be 98-pound weaklings? Make your gingerbread men strong this Christmas with our tasty recipe.
Ingredients (makes roughly 6 gingerbread men):
¼ cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
½ TBSP mixed spice
1 TBSP cinnamon
½ cup dates
½ cup hazelnuts
- Using a mixer, combine all ingredients. Shape the dough into gingerbread men or cut out with a cookie cutter.
- Place the gingerbread men on a greased pan and bake at 355 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Decorate as you like and enjoy! Give your “guy” a PI shirt and make sure to send us a pic.
Santa’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
Even Santa needs protein, especially at his busiest time of the year! We want him to stay strong so he can carry all those presents to kids all over the world (including yours).
Ingredients (makes roughly 4, depending on how big you make them):
½ cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
½ cup almond milk
¼ cup chocolate chips
2 TBSP coconut flour
- Mix all of the above ingredients.
- Roll into round balls and place on tray.
- Bake at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Put on a plate and serve to Santa.
Hope you enjoy these Christmas cookies as much as we do! If you made one or both of these recipes to feed your cravings, please share your pictures with us. Have another Christmas cookie recipe using a PI product? Feel free to share in the comments.