- 18 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (288g)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Scoops PI Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 1/4 Cups Sweetener
- 1 1/2 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats (120g)
- 2 Large Whole Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in a preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
Made these cookies? Share a picture and tag us @PerformInspired